Simple things make your life so flawless that it is so ironic, it takes sadness to know what happiness is, noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence. Accounting to these simple hacks, books are the best solution for every situation. Whether you are gloomy or high at acquisition of knowledge gaining deeper insights, books straightway the reality to experience and feel an inner sunshine. Making literary cultivation an amazing part of your vacationing is a unique portable magic indeed. When you leave for the peaceful adventure for the company of seashore sunset and sunrise then its extremely needed to get the attention-seeking, page-turners to light up the pleasure centres of your brain. It is fun to read as you wiggle your toes in the sparkling sand. Whether you are in search for a sultry mystery or a daring adventure or a fantastic rom-com to soothe your drama-worn soul, here are the shortlisted highlights to catch upon on your sunny days.
- TANGERINE BY CHRISTINE MANGAN – This thriller is an awesome turn around over a female friendship that comes out sinister. Newlywed Alice is stubborn vacationing in Tangier with her life partner when her old school friend turns up all of a sudden and commences using Alice’s name.
- A LONG WAY FROM HOME BY PETER CAREY – This exciting adventurous novel zoom along the husband-wife duo Titch and Irene and their navigator friend Bachhuber. It throws ample light on the harsh realities of Australia’s treatment with the indigenous people provoking much of racism and xenophobia.
- INDECENT BY CORINNE SULLIVAN – In this novel, the author explores issues related to morality, class welfare, sexuality and gender through the story of ‘Imogene’ and ‘Adam’ without succumbing to facile answers.
- THE FEMALE PERSUASION BY MEG WOLITZER – This novel is all about a relationship of a girl named ‘Greer’ that lucked into a once-in-a-lifetime golden chance to be mentored by women’s rights icon named ‘Faith Frank’.
- THE WEDDING DATE BY JASMINE GUILLORY – It’s a complex playground around a fateful meeting in a stuck elevator that leads ‘Alexa’ to play the part of devoted girlfriend for a paediatric surgeon named ‘Drew’ at his ex’s upcoming marriage ceremony.
- THE FAMILY NEXT DOOR BY SALLY HEPWORTH – Incorporating both family drama and suburban thriller, this novel sets the sights on the suburbs where ‘Essie’ lives a picture-perfect life. Her life gets intruded by ‘Isabelle’, her neighbour who threatens to throw Essie’s carefully-calibrated life into turmoil.
- PEOPLE LIKE US BY DANA MELE – It’s a juicy teen drama that openly talks about a bisexual senior who stumbles across the body of a fellow student and takes the initiative to solve the murder mystery by maintaining her sanity when the entire school begins turning against her.
- THIS IS ME BY CHRISSY METZ – This book perfectly serves as an uplifting reminder on everything from dating to victories and challenges of a marriage and to the realities of shifting career goals and relentlessly seeking what you want.