Its through the satisfaction of a person’s appetite, that his heart is also ruled loading the magic of savour and ingredients. India, known for its cultural physiognomy is also popular for the range of traditional mouth-watering delicacies since centuries. The kind of cuisines picking the best ingredients from nature’s storehouse, the Indians provide a customary vehemence more tempting for the global food panorama. In the play of spices and earthen pot cooking procedure, adding up a lot of traditional taste varying from one to another state, the myriad variety of cuisines are pop shots on the global food menu list. Several international chefs take inspirations from the Indian dishes whose roots are still sown deep down in the rural India and try recreating the dishes with the most effective and beautiful version ever.
Satiating the global taste buds, Indian foods have gained a constant and tremendous popularity amongst the UK, USA and Middle East food enthusiasts. Indian cuisines had already made the first foray in the international picturesque back in 1800s when the Britishers took back their adopted kitchen and eating practices to England. The side platers of India, comprising the salads and pickles to name a few, make the galore of eatables stand out even more. Here, is the list of Indian grub which are perpetually effective in overwhelming the food lovers worldwide and make them visit India for that authentic experience once in a lifetime –
- Chicken Tikka Masala – A well innovated dish as a delicious charcoal burnt, clay oven cooked item, first time in Lahore, made its way through the global food chart with its fiery red, crispy-on-the-outside and succulent-in-the-inside essence. Its gravy cousins – Tandoori Chicken and Butter Chicken were the consecutives on the track.
- Biryani – This classic traditional concoction from India is on the tongue of most of the foreigners as the fragrant spices mixed with rice and chicken or mutton with a pre-cooked gravy having the moist flavorsome appeal is the heart-piercing delight.
- Chaat – This is something most favorably picked from the evening street corners and the Indian homemade affair. A mixture of boiled potatoes cut into small pieces, fried bread, curd, onions, coriander leaves, spices and herbs, boiled red or yellow grams makes the dish a popular hit everywhere.
- Dosa and Idli – The pair of these South Indian brothers, both of them amazing dishes as separates are absolute delicious with coconut chutney and sambhar prepared out of onions, tomatoes, chillies and coriander.
- Dal Makhni – Straightway from Punjab, this is exclusive for the veggie lovers with a mix of lentils slow cooked with rich layer of butter and tomato puree. Its something to go apt with all types of breads to say hello to your hunger.
These dishes are always not prepared at the international hotels, the exact way as in India but are always an enriched source of inspiration for different Indian cuisine experiments almost at all the places.